Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Playing Favorites: Reader Top 3 vs. My Top 3.

Well, well, well, it's always fun to see opinions.  While looking through my stats, I noticed the favorites here.  It seems you lovely dolls have some interesting choices on which captions you like best.  It's a fun contrast to see vs. my own personal favorites.


"I'll Show you Mine If You Show Me Yours. . ."





The number one caption on this blog is actually not one I actually did.  It was done by Steffiemarie (Sigh, why have you not returned to us, hon?  We miss you!  I know I do!).  It was my first guest caption (so by default it's your favorite guest as well).  It certainly is a hot caption, I had to fan myself when I got it!  Over 1600 views for this lovely work.
  . 


Coming in second is "The First Night" or "Hey Pretty".  It's a more sentimental caption; a touch surreal in it's story-telling.  I remember agonizing over which version I wanted to post (there were two versions of it.).  You all love it enough to view it 1,200.  Pretty good considering it's not been around that long.  It's also one of the most commented on captions here.



The 3rd on the list is one I loved making, "Trophy Husband" or "Entertainment Tonight" or "Big-Titted Hubby".  It's the only caption with three names and it's easily one of my favorite designs if not THE favorite.  The story was so much fun to write and the color combination along with pictures fall into place so well together.  I imagined having a lovely little minx on the bed begging for my personal attention. It's very much a yummy personal fantasy of mine.  It comes in at just 950 views. 



Those are YOU'RE favorites, but what about mine?  Well, the first choice has to be "Lipstick Dominion" or "What It's Like For A Girl".  This is one I felt captured so much of what would be wonderful about the chance to pass as a woman.  The urges; the surrender to feelings and the eventual embracing of femininity.  Makes me swoon just a bit even now.  Sadly, not even in the top ten (sniff).  My personal choice for Most Overlooked. (but I'm bias!!!).  If I still had the original, I would remix it.  If I get a hold of the original pictures again I'll rework it.



This one comes into the Reader Top 10 ( #8 with 300 views),  "I Promise" or "My Art Project".  I loved this picture and it screamed at me to caption it.  It's part of a series of pictures I've used in captions and I plan to use more of them.  I toyed with a few different design ideas but this was my favorite.  To this day I'm not totally happy with it, but I can't be mad at it.  Besides, I can still imagine myself as the girl snapping the bra around the budding breasts of another feminized boyfriend.  Delicious.



The final on my personal list is tough but I have to say it's one of my newest, "Diamonds Of The Past" or "A Voice From The Past".  It barely edges out "Red Shoe Diaries" or "One! Two!  Jimmy Coo's Coming For You!" as my favorite series. Diamonds isn't as sexy or steamy as Red Shoe, but the story was a joy to write and the design goes on my personal favorites list.  Only time will tell if you like it as much as I do. 







So tell me - What are your favorites?  Do they match up with the rest of the readers or my own?  Perhaps they are all over the place.  Love to hear from you, dolls.  More later on today.  Perhaps I'll do a new Exclusive - I haven't done one in so long!  Perhaps another guest maybe?  Hmmmm. . . I have loved some recent ones.  And while the ones i get are usually from Rachel's Haven, I do accept emailed ones.

1 comment:

  1. Ii am honored to even have made the list :) Especially with such STIFF (pun intended) competition!

    Seriously, I LOVED making this for you and about you... I'm way more concerned that you like it, rather than anyone else :)

    Of course, I don't MIND if others like it also... :)

    /hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...