Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"Trophy Husband" or "Entertainment Tonight" or "Big Titted Hubby"


I admit I adore having a little lovely around to keep the nights interesting.  They have multiple uses, as Christina here shows.  I really loved writing about this sexy girl.  I hope you enjoy reading about it.

4 comments:

  1. I love this one. Its almost exactly what i think most of dream of happening. I love the slow change as well in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly desiree...i dream of this happening to me daily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cappie.. HATE the fact that you've making them better than me for so looooong :)

    /hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might also like: THIS.

    *giggles* I do love the new feature and figured I'd comment on how fun it is.

    Anyways, It led me here to a very melty Cap where a wicked wife and her lusty minx work together to get ahead (ahem) in business and further trap the Trophy in decadent feminine pleasure.

    Melt melt melty melt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...