Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"Red Shoe Dairies" or "One! Two! Jimmy Choo's Coming For You!"


What woman doesn't love a sexy pair of shoes?  The right pair can feel positively magical.  For Evie at Rachel's Haven, the new shoes sent her were magical indeed.


I also want to thank those who have made comments.  They really make me want to do more captions.  When you comment, I know what you like.  I love feedback, darlings.

4 comments:

  1. I never knew you were a Wizard of Oz fan you minx :)

    Nice ruby slippers!

    /hugs

    Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sexy. Perfect cap on body and mind change. giggle cant be said any other way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe I never said thank you here for this amazing series. How ungrateful of me! Still, this was posted before you truly corrupted me into Evie and I became a naughty little blogger, tee hee!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...