Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"A Higher Calling" or "Tribal Passage"

"I see you. . . .and feel you too."

Because I've been so busy with captions for the donation drive on the haven, I've been working on a large number of captions.  I'll be posting them frequently as possible, so this is good.  This one was for Dani.  Something about the image was more primal than normal, so it made me think about this story I read on Fictionmania about a company who used a type of underground fight club to determine promotions.  The loser becomes female and a slave to the winner.(I found the story series and it is called "All or Nothing."  They can be found HERE.  Rather sexy if you feel like getting a read in)  I got to thinking about the idea of a tribe that uses such a ritual to determine who is recognized as a man.  The losers of this rite of passage become the mates of the warriors who take them.  

Rather steamy little fantasy isn't?  Has all the base, primal energy and raw sex appeal needed with just the right amount of loss of control.  Who would these boys before they become women?  Would any of them throw matches on purpose?  Perhaps some of them want to spread their legs and feel there new mates dominate them.  What about if there is a dispute between men of the tribe?  Do they fight each other and lose as well?  Perhaps the chief continues to beat opponents and he creates himself a little harem.  As I once said, "To The Victor. . ."


So I decided to give you all another means of interacting.  I've gotten a formspring box for those who don't want to leave normal comments.  Ask me something and perhaps I'll use it as a question to answer here.  Give me something good enough to think about and perhaps I'll make a story out of it.  sounds lovely, don't it?  Reguardless, I still love the feedback.

Later for now, Dolls.

4 comments:

  1. Great image selection for the caption and a great job of capturing Trisha's All or Nothing vibe. It's indeed a great series and one of the inspirations for my own Smitty's Sissies series. I just hope she start updating her cap blog again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plot reminds me of one of the transformations in the mermaid series "Changes in Paradise." There was a case there where the loser of the fight became the female mermaid.

    I, of course, would throw the fight immediately. I would love to be in the position your girl's in.

    Jillisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great way to do a transformation. A fight were there are no losers. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very steamy transformation with a definite power exchange, it's different than many i've seen. A+
    Btw i don't know how i missed it first time Mistress but am prepared to take a consequence from You for it. belinda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...