Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ask The Goddess - Two Questions! + Caption!

Ooooh goodie! More mailbag fun!  But first, A caption for Dalene.  I think it's only fitting she start things off seeing the first question.  Besides, she's so cute in her new uniform!



Question 1:
“MsSim do you need a sissy maid, for handwash and bathroom dutys?”

(click below for answer!)





hmmmm, normally I would prefer maids as foot rest, clothing models and clean up duty. I also need good flutters. However, not accepting any applications at this time.  For future reference to questions like this one please refer to this post.

"I keep her around For her cleaning skills. . . really"

Question 2

“Mistress, how and when did you find out that you prefere to be Dom rather than Sub?”

(Note - I'm posting them as they are, no changes)

Now this one is fun. I would say almost as soon as I realized I enjoyed the idea of becoming a women. For me, it's not quite the same as many other crossdreamers. For me, it's the idea of control. I want the power to change what I want, when I want. With that idea in mind, I would rather see myself in the position of power.

"You better have my morning coffee, slut. . . now get ready to shine my boots. . with your tongue!"
Even beyond the scope of this blog, I enjoy being in control of things. It's who I am and I don't see that changing even if I woke up tomorrow with my own set of C cups (mmmmmm). However, I do like the idea of the difference in power. For me, being a women wouldn't be an escape from everything else; it would be my chance to explore and see it from the other end. Women do enjoy a different level of emotional, sexual sensuality than men. It's not better; just different. It's a whole other freedom I would love to see. I wold love to explore that and see it for what it is, as well as feel the ability to be seen as a desirable woman and enjoy some of the things that are identified with femininity. And believe me, I would want to be as feminine and sexy as possible.
"Yeah, it's different to have these. . . but I can now cream my own coffee"

Within that realm, I can't help but love the idea of being able to change others and pulling them under my influence. Molding little minxes, making them more feminine, pushing them beyond their comfort zones and pulling them under my high heel. It's a delicious fantasy for me and I love seeing how many ways that could be. The best way to describe this mindset would be in this caption by Samantha De Sevoy(Samantha DeSavoy's TG Captions). Many crossdreamers want to be the girl sucking the cock – I want to be the one feeding it to her.

I also just want my own lifesize lesbian playtime Babie doll to dress up and "play with"
Which brings me to my final point – I believe if I were my ideal girl, I would be a bit of a bitch. I wouldn't hesitate to make eyes across the room at a cute guy even when he's with his girlfriend at dinner. I would steal kisses from my sister's boyfriends if she brought them to the house and I would be more than a just brat.  I might have a sugar daddy or two around and I might have a boy or two that's married.  I would also be a catty, high-maintenance queen bee. I wouldn't be completely cruel and evil, but girls would have to hide their boyfriends around me if they weren't my friends.

"Jealous, Bitches? Thought so, now move - you're blocking your boyfriend's view.


That was certainly fun to do! I hope to get more wonderful questions to answer soon!  If I keep getting them I'll make this a regular segment.

4 comments:

  1. And how I love strong women.. I love all of those things about being a woman, the different sensuality, sexuality, just pure sex appeal and the soft curves..

    Of course, for me, I would be submissive. I would say that it's because I do take control in so many other ways in my life, and yeah, that's part of it. But I just love to submit, to feel free even though I'm owned. It's relaxing for me and a great Mistress (such as your self. ^_^ ) can even put me at ease about various stressful things.

    The feeling of being owned, accepted, it's very comforting and to make it work you have to give so much of your self to another person, trust the other person much. Of course, the Domme has to trust the sub too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, how interesting that both Jenniger and Simone state things exactly the way I thought they would. Sometimes being predictable is delicious, isn't it?

    Or perhaps, the online persona that you both inhabit is REALLY close to your true reality.

    The one thing that is constant though is that I consider both of you .. really good friends, no matter what size boobs hang off your chest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the submissive crossdreamer is a well established culture but I am glad to see such vibrancy on the dominant side.

    I was always told I'm submissive and I accepted it, even though I'm not sure I fit into some of the more common constructs.

    I like your last few paragraphs. I'm not dominant, but I actively do those things regarding stealing kisses, glances, and boys. I also always have fun talking fashion with you.

    http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do always love a pouting French Maid :)

    Interesting response from all :)

    Thanks for the food for thought!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...