Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, July 19, 2010

[EXCLUSIVE] "Lipstick Dominion" or "What It's Like For A Girl"




Some girls were just made to rule.  I always felt that way.  The only thing that seemed to dominate me was my need to look my best. I love the feeling of a new dress, the touch of make-up on my skin, and the push of heels as walk around the room.  Narcissism at it's finest, femininity at the forefront.  It's the only way to live.

5 comments:

  1. Wow.. I am SO jealous of Mark/Simone :)

    Beautiful pic, and lovely story!

    /hugs

    Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a wonderful cap, Ms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. utterly exquisite!
    The perfect cap...
    well, done....

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great story and a excellent picture to accompany it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is probably my favourite single cap you've ever done. It just sums you up... elegant, beautiful, powerful! You're so hot when you're Simone... why be anyone else?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...