Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Friday, November 26, 2010

[Exclusive] "I Promise" or "My Art Project"


"This is the last time I SWEAR!!"

Hello, dolls!  Once again it's time for an exclusive.  Just a little view of my hobby.  I try to resist the urges, but everytime I see a nice boy with a slim build and a cute face. . . . sigh.  It keep telling myself this time it will be different. . . . in some ways it always it. .  . . but do you REALLY think i should stop?

6 comments:

  1. Simone... how dare you think about deserting Your Noble Mission !

    Yours is a duty to save Womankind from the disturbing influence of false mach pride and male ego that has hampered Your sex from reaching its natural position of dominance and recognized innate Supremacy

    COWGIRL UP SIMONE --don't go 'wobbly' on us now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS! See, we pathetic males cannot even spell 'macho' correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this caption.

    Of course you shouldn't stop :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just a perfect combination of picture and text. So deliciously devilish! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nobody turns boys into deliciously sexy girls like you... keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just melt when an understanding girl helps a sissy with her bra :) Plus, the mirror/makeup aspect..... Gets me every time :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...