Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Friday, February 11, 2011

"Embracing Your Gifts" or "Nothing Will Happen That You Don't Want to Happen"



I remember wanting to play with the idea of a girl who's slowly brainwashing her boyfriend into becoming a girl forever.  The theme of challenges come up often in my caps because I would imagine everything experienced as a woman would be just that.  To someone born a woman, it's all they know.  To someone who's living the life for the first time, it's got to be something tough to wrap your head around.  If you did have someone to guide your experience, then you should hope they are benevolent. . . . you are in their care.  But as the title says - Nothing will happen that you don't WANT to happen. . . .

1 comment:

  1. If I was him, there would be lots I would want to happen. I love this caption, I love how she's guiding him, making him sexier... helping him to embrace the delicious femininity that can now be his.

    Mmmmh, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...