Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ask The Goddess - "Will You Dominate Me?"

So the first question comes in on formspring and I am not surprised.    This is something I've gotten in some form or another from emails. 
"You belong to Me Now, bitch!"


Online, I've had playthings, some more involved than others.  I mostly role-play online and for the more involved I've been known create schedules, tasks and demands.  With these tasks requires photo evidence. 

However, over the years, I've been picky about who I take on.  I can't please everyone and some times things are not compatible.  Approach is paramount in my decision; if I don't like where things go, I end things. Period.  If you annoy me, you will be gone.  And nothing is right away.  It takes time to interview and get a feel for if I think your worthy of time and effort.  Also, as time dictates, so does my involvement.  That's as far as things go for me in that department. 

I'm not currently looking for more pet or partners for online play, however, I've been known to answer an email or two.  I've also been known to respond to comments that seem interesting.  Bottom line; if you bore me, I won't respond either way. 

2 comments:

  1. lol I get this too. talk about barking up the wrong tree, right Goddess?

    I'm glad for the time we've spent together, even if my life has ruined things.

    http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer and I love the authoritarian tone. A true mistress. I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...