Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

[Specialty Cap] "Give In To Nature" or "Pride"

"I Know My Duty. . ."

I know some of you girls have a need. . . a need to serve.  A need to obey, a desire to give pleasure.  Those who submit find happiness in servitude.  It's who they are after all.

I made this for someone who has such a desire.  Mei over at Bubblepop's Electric Thoughts can bring out a need in wanting a little plaything at your side ready to provide service.

4 comments:

  1. You know how much I enjoyed this Caption. From the first transformation when she played around with the Asian girls and they dressed her up, to the second full change into happy servitude!

    It was all so sexy and I completely got the happiness in slavery theme. And Then the subject of pleasing guys as her day in day out job, heh. I could do that right now if someone hit me with such a spell. :D

    And seems like Mei has a lovely Mistress to answer to as well. Oohh, Be still my heart. *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work...makes all my dreams want to burst out. *sighs* i need a goddess of my own...
    Diana
    http://moongoddess64.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It truly is a peaceful experience for me. I think its incredible how his pleasure soars in that photo, it draws my gaze each time.

    It is selfish of me to make so many men cum, but they get something out of it, and I am enriched by the sexual energy.

    I love it, Goddess. I adore you.

    http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mei is one lucky girl. Another trimuph Mistress. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...