Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Friday, February 4, 2011

"Alternative Teaching" or "U+Me=Us (Calculus)"

Class Is In Session:  Now Drop The Pants!

I'm in a silly mood, so this is the result. 

The picture alone is yummy, so it made writing this a snap.  The name comes from an old MTV show about a fake boy band they once aired.  The fake band had a song and everything.  Regardless, A lot of us would love to have a teacher to dedicated to their craft.  Soon of us want to BE the teacher! 

Now that class is in session, who wants to sign up?  Remember, dolls, my class it demanding and the coursework is brutal.  I'm a hard teacher to please, so prepare to be molded into my perfect student.

3 comments:

  1. I had a bimbo moment earlier when I told a fan he could sign my tits when he comes to see me at an adult entertainers convention.. he had to point out that i should be the one signing autographs in that case...

    SoOoo I need to get mathed hard, Miss Simone. I'll figure some way of paying for tuition...

    http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. And like you say, great pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute and a clsss I'd love to have attended.
    sissygurl belinda

    http://sissymaidtv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...