Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

[Classic Caption]"The Point System" or "Last Dance With Emily K" (June 2008)



Something I did for Emily K who loved being forced into becoming pretty little girls.  This was an idea I've thought about revisiting.  Having someone put on a point system as a element of feminization sounded so wicked and has potential for being exploited.  Perhaps I should use this same system with one of my pets. . . .

Emily also loved something I always enjoyed: Pictures of a girl putting on make-up.  It's something I've always identified as an act of femininity.  It's an element of jealousy I truly have with women (right up with having breasts and wearing high heels.).  When I found this particular picture, I knew who i was going to use it for.  The idea of the point system came along and I ran with it when I wrote the story.  Perhaps I'll do another story with a similar situation. 

 On a side note, one of the girls at the haven created her new blog and the first caption she posted was one she did for me!  It's a rather sexy story and I suggest you give it a peak at Ashley Love's Candy-Coated Captions.

1 comment:

  1. Her expression is PERFECT, and the dress is DIVINE :)

    I gotta love when you to CD cappies :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...