Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Friday, February 11, 2011

[Classic Caption] "Sex Star Games' or "Press Start and Select Body" [June 2008]


Every often I want to push myself with a unique concept.  While it's not totally new, at the time few had done something like this on the haven. The box art was a real challenge, I wasn't really comfortable with photoshop yet and I had to be very careful with the graphics.  Looking at it now I bet I could make better box art.   I do remember working on the story and really going for something that really gets the blood pumping.  I knew the pictures were great, but I wanted the story to push it over the edge.  While I lot of people liked it (It's one of the most viewed captions I've ever done on Rachel's Haven.), I never did find out if the person I made it for liked it; disappeared.    Too bad, they missed out.

5 comments:

  1. Yes i already see these caps and i like it, if you can send me this game i can play in my PS3, may be you can go home with for fun...HIHIHI

    ReplyDelete
  2. We spoke briefly about these awesome consumer-style captions you're making. I think this is a great example, and you're right, something people rarely do. I made a few with the help of a friend, Heather, previously, perhaps I'll blog them up later this week.

    I wanted to suggest maybe if you did the dvd style box, you could have all the captions the same dimensions, like a fold out dvd insert, with extra features. ^_^

    http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to get this game. Perhaps you'll teach me how to play Mistress? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very different but the style works. As for the game perhaps You might fancy playing it with me?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...