Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Saturday, February 26, 2011

"Princess Reborn" or "Brilliant Legacy"


Something about pretty girls putting on make-up that always does it for me.  This one was a recent story and I wanted to do a fairy tale. I had wanted to use this picture, but I always assumed I would use it for a story about to teen girls going out on a date.  However, I looked at this one a second time and for some reason it just clicked to do something like a modern day fairy-tale.  Chalk it up to looking at too many Korean Dramas (the second title, "Brilliant Legacy" came from one).  Fractured Fairy-tales are nothing new in TG but they can be fun escapes just like the actual tales they are based on.  For all intensive purposes, this could have been the plot of a Disney made-for-TV movie.  I still think my version is better.

2 comments:

  1. As a Princess waiting for her Prince charming this cap just pushed all of my buttons. An amazing cap Mistress. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always enjoy a piccie with lipstick/lip gposs application... very nice story also.. who wouldn't want to be a princess?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...