Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Embracing Perfection" or "The Soul Knows You Best"


Over 400,000 views!  I'm so glad you all are enjoying this blog.  I'll keep trying to keep the content interesting.

I spun this tale for Jillisa.  I wanted to created a sensual, loving tale that was blended with submission.  The picture seemed to convey all of those ideas as well as provide a highly erotic charge.  I struggled with the design of this one and scrapped to other designed before I decided to use some things I've seen done by Caitlyn over at  Caitlyn's Masks.  Because of the length of story, I didn't know how to show both the story and picture effectively with my usual favorite design techniques.  Incorporating some things seen by Caitlyn seemed to give me the space I needed.  I only wish there had been more picture to help tell the story.  Still, the submissive kiss was more than enough to keep the motor running.

I'm planning on releasing some things I've been working on.  I've had my own little mini-universe I've wanted to play with and I've made some captions in it, but I have yet to release them beyond Rachel's Haven.  When I finish the origins story, I shall release all the rules for it and post the captions made in the universe.  I hope you'll find it fun to play in. 

Until next time, dolls.

3 comments:

  1. Mistress Simone,

    That is a wonderful story! And you are right... that picture is plenty for this cap as it does keep the motor running!

    Great cap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very delicious and a nice romantic one too. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simone turning Jeff into her submissive Sapphic sextoy JILL sure gives a whole new meaning to that old descriptive term 'SPANKING CLEAN'. (OMG does knowing that expression date ME!)

    Also wonder what was left in the bathtub after it was drained? Guess there might have been more left behind than merely a 'bathtub ring'...

    seems those 'scrubbing bubbles' did one heck of a job on Jeffie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...