Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Friday, February 25, 2011

"That's Progressive!!!" or "Anything For A Discount"



Less of a story caption and more built on the visual.  I tried to make the picture look as close to the actual Progressive Insurance website as possible.  There are things I even changed on the side that got cut off due to size issues.

Martha (Martha's TG Caps) loves the idea of realistic situations or problems if changed into a woman.  She also has an off-beat sense of humor.  While she does love a good sexy caption, I wanted to play with some humor when I made this for her, so I came up with the idea of playing with identity.  To suddenly be a totally different person with a preexisting background would be rather insane.  While I went with a humorous angle here, I imagine identity claims would be just one of the ways insurance companies would rack up in a scenario like this.

5 comments:

  1. Hej, it's the woman with the off-beat sense of humor. :D
    Like I already said, I like how this cap turned out. It deals with a nice real life situation that could be very likely if something like the GS happens and makes everyone face a new life.

    Well done cap!
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a fun caption, though I wonder if Martha understood who Flo actually is. It can be hit or miss when it comes to using pop culture references with Martha. Then again, half the fun is trying to explain them to her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Dee ... you got me again ... or I guess it's a "miss situation". :) You have to tell me what's up with Flo ... I actually spent a minute looking at the cap to find a hint what you mean with "Flo" until I found it on her name tag.
    So, go ahead an have fun explaining it to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's see Jake from State Farm beat that deal!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...