Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Thursday, February 3, 2011

"Selfish Prick" or "I Trusted You"

I Can't Believe You Would Do This. . . Keep It up, Please!


Jennifer loves to be dominated, but I wanted to write this from the perspective of some one struggling with their emerging desires.  Enslaved by their lust, they can't say no.  What they don't know is that there own lustful desires are like a siren song to anything with a prick.  So perhaps she wanted it all along?  Perhaps she needed someone to take charge and show her what she always wanted?  Even as she pleads with him and tries to understand why, part of her is still urging him on, begging for more.  She trusted him and he did what they both needed to do.

12 comments:

  1. Mistress,

    That is an incredibly erotic cap you have there! That image matches up to your wonderful story, and I just adore the ending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture looks like pure surrender. She looks like she's giving in to him, her desires and her pleasure. I wanted to capture that within the story format. I also wanted you to feel a bit hot under the collar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! I've only been reading your caps for a short while now, but ohhh so hot!
    Diana
    http://moongoddess64.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent cap! I really liked the internal struggle of trying not to be what she knew she had become. I especially liked the ending, because in the end we must all be who we really are. Great stuff.
    The Knight

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is exquisite Goddess. Thank goodness for selfish pricks.

    My favourite part is the idea of her walking around the apartment trailing her pheromones wherever she goes. How can a bull male resist? She's being unfair to expect more than her mate is capable of.

    http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard to express how much I loved this caption Mistress. It just got everything right! The struggle and the betrayal... The Friend I thought I could trust but ultimately I'm his little slut! oohh, sends shivers down my spine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A delicious caption - poor lucky girl giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. To be taken by a strong man in such a manner would be bliss. Thank you again for sharing your brilliance Mistress, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... that is over-the-top sexy.. I adore the pic also!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This might be the best one on the site. Wonderfully done, Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Realistic dialogue and interesting perspective on what is a domination fetish. Being held down and being his plaything is so me.
    Having struggled with emerging desires, the lust numbs you as much as you might plead at the start, in the end you what it. you give in because in the end you want to dominated so He makes sure your lust are acted upon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...