Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Saturday, August 27, 2011

"HAVENIZE Your Life" or "Unlock Your Bliss"



Here you are, dolls, my final entry to the Rachel's Haven August Caption Contest.  Will you take the blue pill or the pink pill?  I'll admit I want to win it, so if you can please vote!  However, there are some amazing captions by others there (including Victoria, Realfield, Ashleigh, Alexia ,Kayla and many others you already know!).

Until next time, dolls.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I want mine. Thanks for the great caption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooooh, please save me a box or three? <3 ~

    Lovely hun, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink on prescription for me.
    Lovely caption

    sissygurl belinda
    http://sissymaidtv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...