Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, August 1, 2011

[EXCLUSIVE CAPTION] "Office Hours" or "Doing What You Love"



Never let it be said I don't do what I love.  And some of you would love for me to do it to you as well. . .


 Have an idea for a caption or want to submit one to be picked as a guest cap?  then send it to me and see if I select it . . . 

sometimessimone@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. Ouh my I wonder if I can be called a dazzling jewel according to your tastes ^-^

    Really touched inside me and grabbed the best of me this time Simone "kiss"

    Cratfully Done!

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    P.S: I wonder...well it could be a silly idea, but, I'll try to think of something and sent it to you as new material and maybe you will indulge and make it worth the time to be able to appear here ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be happy to let you do ANYTHING you wanted to me Mistress. By the time you finished with me I'd be soooo amazingly hot! Ooooh, I get dizzy just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if You wanted to do anything to Me Mistress i wouldn't get in Your way.
    belinda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...