Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"Birth Of A Succubus" or "Life You Never Had"






This is for Evie @ Argus Backburner.  This was a return for this delicious caption she did for me!

Have an idea for a caption or want to submit one to be picked as a guest cap?  then send it to me and see if I select it . . . 

sometimessimone@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. Evie must be the most hot gal walking the planet now!... ^-^

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work hun, really liked this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Literally amazing. Thank you so much for making me such a hot series. I loooove the model (as you know) and it's so deliciously tempting. I can't wait to see what naughty succubus Evie goes and does next!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...