Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

[Classic Caption] "Playing God" or "Symbiosis"






Easily the slowest transformation I've ever written and one of the more challenging captions.  It was obviously inspired by Venom from Spider-Man.  This would be an interesting way for shape-shifting powers to manifest themselves and I for one might consider giving myself over to this dark power.  Especially if I were able to change at will.  Looking back on this one, I wish I had been more careful about typos.  I still make them even now, but I pay much closer attention than I did when I made this one.

See you next time, dolls.

Have a caption you wish to submit or an idea/picture you want to see me try to make a caption out of?  Send in to me and I'll consider it.  If I like it, it might get posted. . . 

sometimessimone@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. love slow transforations, and the end was great, loved it hun :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...