Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, August 15, 2011

"Supervixen" or "Daughter of Simone"



There has been some new talent joining the haven and one of them made a creative caption for me.  This was my return caption for them.  Like me, Victoria (who's wonderful blog is just starting out) enjoys the ideas of embracing femininity and enjoying the power it has.  If you take a look at her work, you'll understand why I enjoy it so much, so I felt it needed to return it in this fashion.  This was a joy to write.  I also agonized over this one because this image comes from my muse files.  I use this same model for my avatar so it was somewhat personal.  Yet I took the chance as I am trying not to sit on so many images.  What good are they if you don't caption them???

Until next time, dolls.

Have an idea for a caption or want to submit one to be picked as a guest cap?  then send it to me and see if I select it . . . 

sometimessimone@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Yes whats good in letting such a wonderful imagery sitting, "unnoticed" to the rest of the world ^-^

    The Ravencrofts must be the most powerful and dangerous family to be reckoned with around the world "giggle".

    It reminds me of the Croft family too "giggle"

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still ♥ this so, so much. Now and forever, thank you!

    XOXO,
    ~Victoria Hyde^H^H^H^H Ravencroft ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...