Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Thursday, August 11, 2011

"A New Girlfriend" or "A Blonde, A Brunette and a Redhead Walk In A Bar. . ."


Something I did for Sammy over a year ago.  I thought I posted it, but I guess I get to share it with you lovely dolls out there.  Who wants to be our roommate?

Have an idea for a caption or want to submit one to be picked as a guest cap?  then send it to me and see if I select it . . . 

sometimessimone@yahoo.com

7 comments:

  1. Love this, especially my favorite line in the whole thing:

    "We got tired of waiting for you to make up your mind so we decided to make it up for you!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do want to be a roommate ^-^

    This one call for lots of sexy and great adventures ahead for the three of you. I'm officially jealous know "giggle"

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great caption, very seductive. I love how playful the girls are about both Sammie and the possibility of doing the same thing to Tom when they get bored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of fun and a great bit of storytelling too.
    Marvellous.
    sissygurl belinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite line is: until we need a new girlfriend....

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the seductive feeling that comes from this cap

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...