Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Thursday, August 4, 2011

"Win When You're Losing" or "Paying For Past Mistakes"



Some bodies are just too hard to give up.  Given the choice of this one and my male one, this would be first every time.  If i had this body, EVERYONE would be a winner, especially the boys and girls I took to bed with me. . . .


Have an idea for a caption or want to submit one to be picked as a guest cap?  then send it to me and see if I select it . . . 

sometimessimone@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. Now thats a temptress ^-^

    I wouldn't mind finding that book to add extra alluring effects to her body ^-^

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he was playing to lose all the time and she is definitely a winner now. Sooooo hot!

    Great cap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's the clear winner and why isn't that so surprising? Great work Mistress!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...