Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ask The Goddess - Pleasure or Punishment



1.What is your preferred method of punishment? and your reward one?

Denying someone of what they want is the perfect punishment. If you want a spanking, then one shouldn't get one. Always give the opposite of what one wants.

The best reward is attention. Ultimately every pet wants to be attended to, so giving them the proper time is the best way to reward.

2.please my mistress turn me into your sexy blond slave.

Now you realize I decide what kind of pet/slave I make you? I might want you to be a petite Asian minx. I might on a whim decide I want you to be a buxom red-headed toy for my amusement. You have to trust that a mistress/master knows what's best for you. It maybe better for you to be something altogether. 



Until next time dolls.  Keep the questions coming.  New caption tomorrow. 

3 comments:

  1. Uhmmm I sent you the first question just in case you didn't notice "giggle"

    Now I see it better mistress and now I feel rewarded from getting my mistress attention tee hee

    Ughhh I've been slacking on commenting in your previous work... Ummm Do I get a spanking or something? "giggle"

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    P.S: Looking forward to your next cap as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sent you the second post and i fully understand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denial of what is craved for is often effective albeit attention or relief.
    sissygurl belinda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...