Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, August 22, 2011

"Birthday Treat" or "As Long As She's Happy"


This was done for the wonderful Courtney over at Rachel's Haven.  Her birthday was recent and I wanted to do something to show appreciation for all the great work she does over at the Haven.  Next cake you have, you might want to check the frosting.

3 comments:

  1. oh my - what a delicious cap. Great pic and such a sweet little story. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sugar and spice but with a twist at the end, I'm just melting at the very thought of that frosted icing.
    Simply marvellous.

    sissygurl belinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have a slice? ^-^

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...