Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Tuesday, August 2, 2011

"Contracts" or "Sign Your Life Away"











Normally, I don't do such long stories but this one continued to grow in my head so I had to make it work.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did putting it together.


Have an idea for a caption or want to submit one to be picked as a guest cap?  then send it to me and see if I select it . . . 

sometimessimone@yahoo.com

8 comments:

  1. great work hun, loved it, always like the longer ones :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice - great pics and great story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great series, as usual. Not to be rude or overly-critical, it does feature a fair bit more typos than is normal for you. You've set your bar very high. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so romantic and elegant but also she was forced to it.

    http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... you should write longer stories more often, this is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Probably one of the most romantic forced feminization series I have ever read.

    Loved this series, the images and especially the story connected to those images.

    A fantasy very akin to one of my own, where someone reshapes my life, I have no control over the reshaping, and we end up loving each other out of mutual caring and respect growing into true emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish it happen to me. Would not read the contract just sign it a give my life a way to you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...