Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Friday, August 12, 2011

"Hpnotiq" or "Blissful Change"


If you listen to my voice,  you know it's impossible to resist me.  But then, why would you want to?  Whatever I gave you in your drink only makes it easier to listen to me. . . and if you happen grow a pair of breasts, well, it won't be the worst thing that could happen. . .

7 comments:

  1. Love this one. Seeing him fight, then become her and take it all willingly is so hot. She's such a naughty girl now, I'm almost envious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved it hun, great story, i agree with Evie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very delicious. I love the weakening struggles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If that be the potion then my goodness just administer it to me and watch it all come out!!
    An excellent theme Mistress

    sissygurl belinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mistress Simone, I agree with all that's been said so far. The story is wonderful and shows a great struggle that really draws you in. But in addition I'd like to show my appreciation for the wonderful design. The image in the background is lovely without taking anything away from the text, and that is the PERFECT font for the title.

    All around, a superb cap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's the background image?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...