Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, July 15, 2013

"Vain" or "Feminine Immersion"

Click image to go to post and caption




Beauty takes work.  Perfection take dedication.






Click to view full size image

I will give you a hint about me and the majority of caption makers: WE LOVE COMMENTS.  I like seeing comments and I enjoy getting thoughtful and/or nice emails. I pay attention to the frequent visitors that comment often an I tend to take them into consideration when creating captions.  I've even made captions for some of my regulars for being so loyal. While I have gotten my share of odd comments and request, most of you all are wonderful and I welcome the change to communicate with you.   It keeps me going and lets me know what you like.  

I do sometimes get weary of requests.  I read them because sometimes they can be interesting but often they can become a little too distinctive or outside of my personal preferences.   However, a reasonable one can sometimes be worth the trouble.  This caption was somewhat born out of request.  I had already wanted to use this image and I got a caption request in an email:

Hi, im a huge fan of your awesome caps and was hoping if i could make a request of a guy called michael to change into a girl called amy with mental change involved. If you could that would be great!

This is very reasonable.   It wasn't demanding or contain any requests I felt uncomfortable with.  Basically  I could write any mental control story wanted and drop requested names into it.  If someone is willing to email and be nice about it, why not?

I originally planned for this to be a simple story, no more than perhaps two moderate-sized paragraphs.  This time the story grew beyond my intentions but I loved the flow of it.  I hope you do too. 


12 comments:

  1. Nice work. In particular, great title. That one word, "immersion", is terrific in this context. (I might have to steal it, but not to worry, the resulting story would be entirely different.)

    Amanda Hawkins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have me curious as to what idea has been sparked!

      Delete
    2. Oh, nothing in particular... yet. It's just that one word. It's like the seed of a pearl; I don't know what it'll look like in the end, but I can sense that it could lead somewhere interesting. I'll let it percolate for awhile...

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot, its better than i hoped!
    Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This falls under that category of delightfully wicked. The overlay of sensual beauty disguising the battle beneath it. Like quicksand the more you struggle the quicker you lose and are sucked under. And one never knows when one might step into a patch which should leave all of us fearful of where we walk and how we talk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definetly an interesting Idea.
    The Idea is like the old saying,
    Clothes make the Man ( or in this case Woman) the man makes the clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! with it. i am sure Michael will be pleased with that text complementing Your image choice.
    As i have said at my spot, if you engage nicely with people such as caption artists such as Yourself ,you can form a pleasant relationship with them that can include being their subject.
    Regards Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how this cap flows! It's difficult for me to describe, but I just feel like the words and sentences all flow together so well, like a smooth stream. It captures your attention and then takes it on a wondrous journey through marvelous description and prose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would that it would be so easy to achieve such a dream. Alas, we must settle for our limited achievement of feeling feminine beneath the mask we wear each day. Thank you for taking us into your fantasy Miss Simone.

    Hugs,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous writing! I loved the line that says how the silky touch of her clothes made her body purr with pleasure. So perfectly described and written.

    And the pic is fabulous - I need to start wearing yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice. I'm glad the story wouldn't allow itself to be squeezed into just two paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eek, another reflection/compulsion Cap!!

    These seem to bring out the most seductively wicked writing in you lately, or stirring my own vanity enough when I read them that they set my mind aflutter, not sure which!!

    The generosity and effort of this made it even more worthwhile!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...