Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Assertive | Outclassed


http://misstresssimone.blogspot.com/2015/04/assertive-outclassed.html#more
Click image to go to caption





Some people just get what they want.




Click image to read caption







“Oh good, you’re back.”  Logan heard the crash of something falling, but he pretended not to notice.  It took his sister a few moments to turn her attention away from her brother's reflection and down to the items that she had dropped by her feet.  Even then, her glances kept lingering on the site in her mirror.  Logan caught her staring and she quickly turned away, blushing.  “Something wrong, Shelly?”

“No, not at all.  You look like you’re getting ready to go out.”

“I am.”

“Really?  You just got into town and. . .”

“Already have a date?  I hadn’t planned on it, but he was so handsome and his girlfriend looked so drab - I mean, I was doing him a favor when I flirted with him from the bar. . .”

“Excuse me, your date has a girlfriend?”

“Girlfriend, fiancee. . . labels are so confining.”  Logan smirked as he applied his lipstick, casually posing and appraising his reflection.  

“Well, does your date. . . um, . . .know ABOUT you?”  The pretty blonde sighed at his sister’s passive-aggressive tone.  

“If you are referring to what’s in my panties, then yes. . .he didn’t seem to mind at all when I had him between my legs earlier.”  He winked at Shelly, watching her turn red from embarrassment.  

“I was just worried. . . you look rather convincing.  Even more so than when were younger.  I mean, you have breasts now. . .”

“Breasts, hips and ass,” Logan corrected.  “All from  some hormones, fitness and a lot of self esteem.  I can give you the number of my trainer - he can help with with at least the fitness part.”  Logan could tell the last barb struck deep from the way his sister’s shoulders slumped over.  

“Well then. . . . I’ll keep a bottle of wine chilled so we can talk when you get back.”

“I wouldn’t wait up, honey, this one might be fun to take for a slow ride.  I’ll be back. . .eventually.”

“I thought you were coming to visit me!”

“Darling, I adore you to pieces but you can hardly blame me, you’ll see once he gets here.  Also, I’m borrowing that lovely red dress in your closet.  The one with the tags on it?  I’ll do my best to take care of it but I can’t be responsible for my date’s treatment of it once he gets it off me.  You don’t mind, do you?  Of course you don’t.”  Shelly only nodded, the look of defeat on her face all to evident.

2 comments:

  1. Fun caption and a great image!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! Also, thank you so much for stopping by and commenting as well!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...