Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Out Of Touch | Technology Gap

click to view post and caption

Parents just don't understand . . .





click to view full size caption


This cap was fun to make and it frustrated me at the same time.  It breaks so many of my tenants but I suppose this is what happens with I make a caption for Dee.

I AM NOT fond of captions with white backgrounds with blocks of black text.  It's prevented me from reading captions because it just bothers me.  This caption is a quick caption and mostly dialogue, but it bothered me to see so much white space.  The ascetics worked well - text and image compliment each other.  Still it irked me design side of me. 



4 comments:

  1. Hi Simone,

    You've made another lovely caption. I know you pay a lot of attention to design and as you say white space can indicate a lack of attention here it works perfectly with the image and with its minimalism it compliments the technological theme. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun cap Simone. I know we all rail against the evils of black text on a white background, but you've done a beautiful job with this. I don't see the white as merely blank, but more of a negative space that was utilized perfectly. I think it enhances the story instead of taking away from it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the caption, the dad sounds very much like me though
    no face book twitter or I phone

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may not be aesthetically your style, but it does work well

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...