Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, December 2, 2013

"Keeping Promises" or "Pride In The Fall"

Click image to go to post and caption





He's a man of his word






Click image to view full size


Had a lot of fun writing this one.  I hope you all enjoy it.

Transcript

 She chewed her lips nervously as she felt his eyes on her.  His appraising gaze made her want to shiver, but she did not dare move from her pose.

“As always, you are lovely, Catherine.  You’ll make a wonderful hostess tonight.”  She couldn’t hide the glowing flush creeping into her cheeks.  His praise always made her swell with both pride and shame.  Catherine worked so hard to appeal to him, no matter how much she tried to fight her mind’s urges.  “But I wish to see you smile, my dear.  You may speak what is on your mind this one time.”  His baritone timbre made her shiver, panties growing damp with each word from his mouth.

“Sir,” she began in that dulcet voice she was trapped with.  “This outfit you selected for me . . .”

“Yes, you look divine in it.  I dare say you look more fetching in this than the dress I originally planned for you.  However, a promise is a promise . . .”
Catherine’s eyes fluttered as his hand touched her back, eliciting a shiver.  “You pleased me well all week so I granted your request.” 

“Yes, sir.”  She whimpered as he continued to stroke her.  As always, he had been true to his word, he told her she would not have to wear a dress or skirt for the party.  But in his typical fashion, he found a way to use her own requests to further accentuate her femininity.  It was his way of winding his traps tighter; making it appear as SHE requested to be more feminine. 

“I can tell by the hitch in your voice that you enjoy this little wrinkle, don’t you?”
  She tried not to coo in agreement, but she couldn’t keep the soft sound from her frosted pink lips.  “You thought I would let you wear a simple blouse and pants set for the party but I found something more feminine than a dress for you to wear.  I’m sure all eyes will be on you tonight.”  His hand slide past her waist and rested on her shapely ass.  Kate’s breasts rose proudly as she swooned from his touch, her body betraying her thoughts of rebellion.  “This is how the game is played, Katie my dear.  I will toy with you and give you a glimmer of hope and you will reach for it and find yourself more entangled within my web.  And each time I prove my control over you, your addiction to me grows a bit stronger.  You lose a bit more of your former self to your body’s desires.  Curtis grows a little bit weaker as your need to be my Catherine grows more powerful.  And even when you finally surrender to your feminine self, I’ll never let you forget that you gave in to me.  I’ll make you scream your thanks every time I take my pleasure from your body.  Just like tonight after my guests have left.”    She grew dizzy as his humiliating words dug deep.  His power had grown far past the magic he had used to transform her, he had a leash locked around her soul and she was quickly learning to heel to his command.  “Oh, and just to make things very interesting, some of tonight’s guest are former friends of Curtis.  I won’t spoil the surprise until they arrive but I can tell you that they can’t WAIT to meet you now.”
Kate could only shiver again, his exquisite trap melting her resistance a little bit more.





5 comments:

  1. The truth was no longer avoidable, Catherine had been increasingly enjoying her new role as a woman who got so much pleasure at fulfilling mens' fantasies. She was thrilled - and more than a little excited - knowing that curtis' old co-workers would be overwhelmed by her eroticism and that by giving them all what they wanted, she knew she'd sexually confuse - forever - all those boorish men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her body and clothes both look very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...