Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, November 4, 2013

"Peep Show!" or "First Meeting"


Click to view post and caption

Peek A Boo!  I see you . . . .



Click to view full size caption

Something I did on a whim.  I wanted to tease my readers so I hope it's do your liking.

Discussion

Do you have fantasies about being caught en femme?  Has it happened?

Transcript
 Oh come now!  How could you possibly be surprised to see me?  You’ve been mincing around in your heels with your curtains open for months now.  I’ve been watching your transformation from bored man to swishy little toy every night and I think you know it.  The extra time you take at the vanity with your makeup; blowing kisses to your unseen audience with those glossy pink lips.  I have to say, it’s been an entertaining show.  The moment you slide on your panties, every part of your demeanor changes. From the flirty way you brush your hair to that sexy little jiggle you get as you walk around in your heels, you are one prissy little minx. You’re even more convincing up close!!

But we both know what you’ve been waiting for.  You’ve been a little TOO careless.  Every one of your girlish rituals is done in front of the window.  Every wardrobe change, every makeup check and even your special “girly time” with your toys.  You even cook with the windows open so I know you’ll make someone a pretty little wife.  Also, I’ve had a clear view of EVERY website you visit.  I know you’ve been waiting for a man in your life and I’ve decided it’s going to be me.  And you must have known I was coming because you wore the easy access panties for me.  I love a girl who knows what her man likes.  Now let’s say we take this to the bedroom...

3 comments:

  1. love the caption. the answer to both your questions is no but I think most of us share a love hate relationship with our desires , love the way we feel but hate ourselves for feeling it. I guess being caught would help our indecision one way or other better or worst , but you would least know the reactions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This caption is very much to my liking!

    I think many CDs dream about being caught, and having a lover treat them like the beautiful woman they desire to be and let them experience passion from that new perspective. (OK, maybe many CDs don't wish for that, but I know I sure do.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an most enjoyable caption. I don't think it's been consciously a secret wish, although like most 'acceptance' , going in places as myself can be longer in the making that I'd care for.
    As for being caught out, as a 'babygirl' I was nearly caught out a few weeks back fully dressed when an unexpectived visit by family friends just happened!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...