Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Saturday, August 3, 2013

"Enthusiasm" or "Brass Ring" [Explicit]

Click image above to go to blog post and caption!


Show your spirit. . . . for my new experiment.





Click to view in full size





This is very much an experiment.  A test.  For months now I've been saying I would learn how to create animated caps and I finally decided to take the plunge.  While I don't plan for them all to be so in your face and explicit, I think this turned out well considering.  As I learn more, I will improve and post more of them.  I doubt i'll ever get rid of still shots - they provide more interpretation and they are much easier to work with.  But it can be fun. . . even in this one.

More captions coming later today.  Until next time

6 comments:

  1. Dear Mistress Simone,

    You "think it turned out well considering?" Considering what? That is is freakin' awesome no matter how you look at it? My God! This is an incredible cap! Absolutely perfect for the the image and the story! I love it!

    Kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a bold experiment, Mistress, and caption matches Gif perfectly. Harold's life can never be the same.
    Regards belinda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIF captions have also intrigued me as of late. I feel like the movement adds an additional element to the cap, which can be quite good depending on the circumstances.

    I must admit, I was rather surprised to see you post this one. It's definitely much more carnal than your usual line of products, but I am happy that you decided to journey this route! It's a steamy deviant little number! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've wanted to do more carnal stories with vivid images, I just haven't found the right stories. No surprisingly, it's a lot easier to find more explicit gifs than not. Most others are dominated by celebrities and I don't want to get into the habit of using them.

      Delete
  4. Absolutely excellent, looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good for a first GIF try!! For a test, it's clean, brisk and bold, very in your face.

    Really liked the way the color scheme highlighted and framed the GIF. The grey, blue and purple make the whole thing pop design wise.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...