Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Thursday, May 10, 2012

[Exclusive] "House Husband" or "Helping Around The House"

I hope you are being good and helping around the house. . . or else that's ALL you'll be doing. . .










I've been holding onto this little beauty for a while now, but I finally decided to give you all a little peak.  Some of you girls are dying to be a good little housewife.  While many want a strong woman to tell you want to do, others would love to be at home waiting for a handsome man!  Either way, I hope this gives you inspiration. 

Until next time, dolls.

7 comments:

  1. Great Cap Simone! Love the conversational style that meshes and yet still has a great disconnect with the photos. I just hope that my better half sends me on to Dr Ravencroft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little sissy hubby :)

    Very cute and engaging story, and a very difficult layout with multiple source pics masterfully handled!

    /hugs

    Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both story and images are wonderful, and put together, they are absolutely fantastic!

    I've always enjoyed fantasizing that I wa a pretty maid while I did chores around the house. I can only dream of what life would be like with some of Dr. Ravencroft's couples therapy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just the same. Dress me up order me about and i'll lap it all up.
      Great caption ide.

      Delete
  4. I loved that the font at the bottom reminds me of Bewitched!!

    Truly a good choice for a bewitching mix of images and words!! And no, I'm not telling you what's for dinner, it's a surprise. *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doctor Ravencroft:

    PLEASE PLEASE make your counselling techniques available to all males. We are SO-O-O useless to Women and even ourselves as we are.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...