Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"Creativity" or "More Than One Way"

Determination definitely fuels creativity






This wasn't made for anyone in particular, but I liked the idea of permanence.  Being stuck in a feminine body.  In most captions, it's usually forced, but this isn't the case here.  My idea was to ask the question "What would it feel like to make the decision to stay this way?"  Imagine what she was thinking just before she took the plunge and make herself irreversibly female. Scary and exciting all at once. 

As for the design, it was inspired by "The Mermaid's Gift" caption I did before the end of last year.  The original idea was to let this be an image only caption where I posted the text onto the actual image.  I didn't like the look of it and it was hard to read.  Space became an issue so I decided to use another route.  Not wanting to go with one of my "typical" designed, I played with this idea.  Visually, this is something I liked doing a lot.  I kind of wish I had someone in mind when I did it, but I can't deny the muse when she calls.

Until next time, dolls.

10 comments:

  1. That is wonderful, the whole of the story fits with every aspect of the image, which is quite rare with captions. It is visually stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see a "What if by choice" storyline in caption especially when it's has certain sexiness in it.
    Rgds Belinda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved it hun, great cap. very sexy redhead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always nice to see a cap made with my favorite model (Kami). Even more when it's a cap done by you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, ummmm, woah, yeah... let me check myself one moment...

    Nevermind.

    That's was my reaction after figuring out the last sentence *giggle*

    Really, really creative Simone. She's indeed a lustful beauty and I wouldn't mind to see her more around your next caps!

    You always pick the most unnatural beautiful and intriguing dolls out there!

    Love you :)

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful caption Mistress Simone! Everything just clicks... the image, the text, the text box, the title, and the background image. They are far and beyond more than the sum of their parts. And the story... gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! I hope I can make more goodies everyone finds so engaging! Thanks so much for the feedback, everyone! I love it when there is a powerful response like this.

    Yes, I tried to make it not immediately obvious, yet clear enough as long as you paid attention to the picture. I thought it would be something fun to play with everything wthin picture. So often the focus is JUST the woman so I guess I played "blink and you miss it."

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is another great caption, you've been on a total roll recently! Love the image and the last lines make me giggle... great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmmm "Satisfied redhead"

    Great cap Simone :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful caption! I love how you incorporate everything into the picture. Perhaps Donna should have invested in a proper sex toy? Then her new sister wouldn't have had to improvise

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...