Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, January 2, 2012

"Practice Dummy" or "The Go Between"

Finally, some brand new material!
You all know I can't resist a sexy little slut for the taking.  Candy is just that sort of girl and I decided to put her in an ideal situation to test her particular talents.





I think she makes the perfect wedding gift, don't you?  Until next time, dolls.

8 comments:

  1. Wow... what a deliciously wicked an HAWT cappie :)

    Nice and dark, with the perfect pic matching the text!


    Awesome work!

    /hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing caption, absolutely superb! I love how she's tricked him into becoming the perfect slut to keep her guy satisfied and the picture is amazing! Genius caption, one of my new faves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An extremely hot way to get back into the swing of things. Glad to see you producing new material again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the kind words. This one was a lot of fun to do. I often write captions with ideas on what the "Before" and "After" would be like. . . I'm curious as to the after. If I could find more pictures I would certainly answer the question. Glad you all enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year hun. loved the new work. glad to see your active again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a hot and sexy caption! I'm sure Brandon will make great use of his gift. I hope Candy gets to stay with the loving couple after the wedding. She'll make a perfect addition to the bedroom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this, thanks again hun but you already know that you know how to hit my sweet spots.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...