Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, January 2, 2012

Ask The Goddess: What Are YOU?

More questions from you lovely dolls!  



I also like to work in latex with a Redhead.
What is your favourite genre to work in when making captions? Fantasy realms, modern day magical/surgical, sci-fi etc.


Excellent question!  I mainly shift between writing in modern day settings and stick with magical or sci-fi elements.  They seem to be the most interesting and where I get most images for.  However, I do love a good Fantasy set up and love getting pictures that lend itself to that situation.  Also, I am mood writer – whatever I’m most into at the time is what I write about.








What are you?


The REAL question is what kind of pet are YOU?
As far as you know I might be a glamorous woman who enjoys a stable of helpless girlie-boys waiting on her hand and foot.  Of I might be a wicked dominatrix whose goal in life is to enslave every cock in the world.  Of I might be a supernatural being with a need to feed on the masculinity of males and enjoys making them submissive little girls.  I also might be a wicked, cruel man who has learned how to control weak minded souls and made them into sexy slaves.  I could be any number of these. . . as far as you know.

2 comments:

  1. Ouh I know which Kind of pet I'm... probably *giggle*

    Great answers, however for the first one I prefer to write in a Sci-Fi based scenario... that way I can go wherever my mind wants me to go faster and easier... right now I'm exploring a more realistic approach though!

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The real question is what kind of pet are YOU?" Hmm playful lapdog I guess.:)
    I also think a Sci-Fi scenario has a great potential as you can pretty much do anything even if you can't break the laws of physics.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...