Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, October 31, 2011

[Guest Caption] Agent 1



This lovely tale was done by Charlotte from Rachel's Haven.  She's been doing some fantastic work of late and I wanted to highlight her.   She writes some delicious captions and finds ways to make you think a bit when she's done.  I asked her to do something so I could post it here and she actually made it about me!  She didn't have to, but I'm certainly not complaining.  So enjoy Charlotte's work and see more at the haven.  See you again, Dolls

1 comment:

  1. Play a role too long and you'll find yourself sucked into it, willing or no. Great caption!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...