Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Tuesday, October 25, 2011

“Forging A Sword” or “Making A Thrall”

Made For Victoria @ Rachel's Haven

The picture screamed at me and I wanted to do something wicked for Victoria.  She's helped a lot as my proof reader and also someone to bounce ideas off of.  The story was heavily inspired by the story "The Femme Fatale" by Morpheus on Fictionmania.  I have to say that this story is THE ULTIMATE fantasy for me when it comes to being transformed into a woman.  Victoria also enjoyed the story and I wanted to toy around with the overall idea.  This caption is the end result.  Call it a tribute of sorts - the story meant just that much to me.  Until next time, dolls.


4 comments:

  1. There is one thing and one thing only that people will miss in hell... and that's your fire combined with Vic's fire to make a powerful firestorm of pure lust mmmm!

    Okay enough literature for today "giggle"

    Amazing work as always and this one especially because hits some of my buttons ^-^

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  2. The story for this was fantastic, but what really held my attention was how amazing this caption looks. It is absolutely stunning, and I couldn't help but stare at it long after I finished reading. The images, the colors, the title, all worked to really pull this whole thing together into a truly breathtaking piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image itself is stunning - a great find - but the text well mind blowing.
    You're a star, Goddess.

    sissygurl belinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Alectra - Literature works fine as long as it finds a sexy place to be within a caption ;)

    Rauk - The visual was a big part of this one. when i decided on the image, I had to go with the fire theme and it came out better than I hoped.

    SB - I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I hope it burned brightly in your mind.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...