Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, October 3, 2011

[Classic Caption]“The Acceptance of Jayne” or “Fell In Love With A Girl”




Originally Posted @ Rachel's Haven June 2008

This caption is extremely personal to me.  I almost didn't want to post it, but it a story of a simple wish.
Wherever you are, Jayne, I hope you are well.  I miss you. 

4 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful fantasy... I've written a couple of captions I've never even posted as they are just too personal to me. I'm sure though that people can respect the sentiment behind your work here. A fantastic little series as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a delicious fantasy, very cute and sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very good story hun, thank you for sharing something so personal. huggggg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet & Lovely story... Thank for sharing this with us :)

    /hugs

    Steffi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...