Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, October 24, 2011

[Exclusive Caption] "Her Best Face" or "You Never Get A Second Chance To Make A First Impression"

An exclusive caption just for this blog

I love confidence; it's sexy and it often gets you want you want.  Part of confidence is knowing who and what you are.  Confidence and pride are big parts of this caption and I wanted to capture both.  Until next time, dolls.


5 comments:

  1. While I've to say that I enjoy raw beauty... I'm starting to enjoy make up and its variants in a female face. There is so much to discover and how the make up can turn something average into something above impressive "giggle"

    If not some models wouldn't be what they are nowadays "giggle"

    And of course seeing this caption... there is not enough time in this world to be classy every minute of our lives... the pain of being beautiful I guess! ^-^

    Great cap

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cap hun, and being a post-op mtf i have alot of confidence, i have to lol keep up the great work sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dammit! I had this picture saved and in a caption made a few weeks ago. I was just awaiting a particular person to post a caption for me so I could give this as a payback!

    Well, I will still post it I guess, since I didn't really go anywhere near your story! Nice to know that we both have great taste in photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Alectra - that pain is part of the fun of beauty.

    @Sedra - I'll be glad to take some of that confidence and some beauty to go with it!

    @Dee - I've had so many pictures I've found others using before I've had a shot. I've come to believe everyones finding their images from the same places these days :) I'm sure yours has a different feel to it. I still plan on posting other images as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First impressions count and who wouldn't want a pretty made up face?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...