Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Academic Discipline" or "Student Orientation"



I hadn't made anything fun for Jennifer in a long time, so I decided to do this.  Is this how you want schools to be like?  Just know that Headmistress Simone runs a tight ship and insubordination will not be tolerated.  Now off to class with you or you'll end up like Jennifer here. . . .

4 comments:

  1. Ooo, err you're seriously pressing the buttons well in with that! You could well say "If you want the panties that badly, then you become the girl!"
    i just love it! Super caption.
    i think a good number of us had this fantasy in school and its so appropriate given how many of us 'filched' panties etc at the time.
    Okay I'll hurry along to class, Goddess.

    regards sissygurl belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see that standards haven't 'slipped' at this establishment. Great caption.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not the teacher's pet because I suck up, I'm the teacher's pet because she left me no choice.. *blush* I was such a stupid, STUPID pig headed boy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. SB - We all know they wanted to really be girls or they wouldn't have gotten the panties

    Evie - You can enroll too and it will be a wonderful experience for you.

    Jennifer - You have no choice but to be on your knees . . now be a good pet and bring me my crop . . .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...