Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Friday, October 14, 2011

Ask The Goddess - Ask First . . .

"I didn't tell you to borrow my dress, bitch . . . "
"Do you ask the people first before posting a "guest caption" or just figure that if it was made for you, it'd be fine to post?"

 If it was posted to my folder @ Rachel's Haven, I usually ask before posting.  However, I've jumped the gun once or twice.  If it's someone I know better or has given me permission, I might be inclined to forgo asking.   Anything submitted by email is fair game unless told otherwise.  However, I never have an issue with removing anything by someone who doesn't want their work posted here.  

The main reason I started doing guest caps is to highlight people whose work is excellent but otherwise didn't have their own blog to post it to.  However, with the explosion of personal TG blogs, it's rare that it's the case anymore.  I still try to use more caps from those who don't have blogs, but it's hard to do when something is so good it has to be shared!

2 comments:

  1. Whoever took the dress sure will get it good!
    Lovely picture.

    sissygurl belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes sense, but this sort of thing should go without saying, nowadays.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...