Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Thursday, October 20, 2011

"The Dark Debutante" or "Bippety Boppety Bitch"






This is a little Twisted FairyTale I crafted after seeing this image. It was shown to me by Victoria and I instantly thought of Cinderella.  I took the idea and ran with it, but really wanted to concentrate on the transformation itself.  My goal was to seduce the reader visually and mentally . . . so much fun!

Me and Victoria's interests are so much the same that I could have easily have switched the names around in this.  In fact her imprint is very much on this caption: she proof-read it, showed me the image that sparked the idea and even provided a little help on the second title.  Of course when I thought of the prince, I had someone in particular in mind so it should be quite fun to see the reaction . . . (I even have something of a follow-up image that could be used as a "honeymoon" caption sequel.)

I won't give away the visual ques but they should be obvious.  I'm also thinking of expanding it and writing out the entire fairy tale as I envision it from beginning to end.  I would love to hear your thoughts on this one.  Until next time, dolls.


3 comments:

  1. Exquisite.
    There's a lot of potential in extending the stories premise over several captions right to the very end and I feel it would be very satisfying to read.

    sissygurl belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. SB - I'm still debating weather or not to do a sequel or expand it into a full story. I keep looking at it and get tempted.

    @Black and Burgundy - If only it could be granted

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...