Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"Celebrity Skin" or "Ashley Sky at the Haven Ballroom Tonight Only!"





Made for Ashley Sky about a year ago. 

I've come to the point where I have to double check captions to make sure I haven't posted them already.  I keep thinking I've posted this one before but it's not shown up in the blog feed.  I used a set of imaged I always enjoyed but I had the original set and/or files so I could remix it.  I like the overall story but would love to revise it along with giving it a little more visual power.  Still, I remember being very pleased with it and Ashley was too.  I'm hoping it will be the same for you.


Also, I've decided to start using Google+ so if you wish to add me, my listing is here:

Miss Simone's Google + Profile

I'll be sure to post updates and even let you know some of the captions and blogs I love reading.  Also it's another way to interact so I hope to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen this cap but know it shall be one of my favourites! ^-^

    The most alluring part for me is being this a singer related TG cap.

    Though I'm from the Operatic world I'm sure I could make you squirm of delight with my voice... So any vacants for your fantastic band Simone? ^-^

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely caption - kind of sweet and fun at the same time, and I agree that music is a wonderful source of caps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a Yuri anime series to me! Marvellous.
    GooglePlus: One of the good things about it is you can keep ya groups separate and also your posts can only go to those in whose circle you made the post to unless you choose otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had the same problem with hoping I don't repeat something, especially when its not a terribly new caption.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...