Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"Fashion Statement" or Kaitlyn's Amazing Technicolor Dream Dress"


Originally posted to Rachel's Haven September 2011

This was done for Kaitlyn as a bonus.  I just love the classy look of this picture and the expression on her face.  She wants to give in to her beau and I wanted to know why.  I think the story presents itself.

5 comments:

  1. Love this caption! Maybe it's the amazing picture, but more likely the perfect way you capped it too. It just seems to go together so well and as you said the story almost tells itself.

    You're so good at doing these boys tempted into hot girly stylish femininity, I love them! Great work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story! I know what I would do next.

    Jillisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the thing I like the most about it is that you really made a connection between Kaitlyn the person ... and Kaitlyn in the caption. It is nothing out of character for those that know her .. and is still a great caption for people who have no idea that it was made for a specific person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evie - I love it when I achieve synergy between story and image. Temptation is definitely a big theme with me - being that it's a fantasy, it's a big temptation. It also goes hand and hand with corruption.

    Jill - I believe you would be ready to give in to the pretty dress and all it holds for you . . . right?

    Dee - I have this thing about making items that "Wow" the people they are made for. I made this one with that idea in mind because I really want that reaction from Kaitlyn. You know that I also prefer getting to pick someone's brain in order to really caption them and a note sent to me by Kaitlyn gave me insight on where to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know Kaitlyn personally, so I have no idea how this fits with her personality. Regardless, this is an enticing and powerful caption. Extremely well done :)

    /hugs

    Steffi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...