Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

[Guest Caption] Fancy A Dip



Amanda S sent this caption via email to me and it was too divine not to post.  As you can see she's promising and I'm glad she thought it was worthy to be sent in!  If you enjoy her caption, please comment here but also email Amanda S and give her some love. I hope we will hear more from her soon.  I know I can't wait.

If you want to submit your own caption, please email me here.(Hint: lil-ole-narcissistic me loves tributes).  There is also a set of images someone sent me that I plan to work with as soon as I get some things done with my que of captions.  Hope to here from you lovely dolls soon. 

P.S. - I've started to personally respond to comments left on posts here, so expect something to be said back if you leave me a note.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...