Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Tuesday, October 11, 2011

[Guest Caption] The Sculptor - Dangerous curves ahead


This fantastic caption made for me by Sammie absolutely made my toes curl!!!!  She knows how to push my buttons and this picture is definitely making me envious.  I would love to show it off if this were me.

3 comments:

  1. That is a lovely cap. The picture is gorgeous and the words are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Borderline dollification! I LOVE it! Great job, Sammie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty - I think I take more pride in writing good stories, so your kind words feel very special to me.

    Cowgirl - I've found more doll-type elements in captions can be fun. This particular type of story REALLY touches some buttons for me - being shaped like clay into a woman. Hold on a moment while I fan myself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...