Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Sunday, March 2, 2014

Weather (Or Not) Girl | Forecast Change

 
click to view post
click image above to view post and caption


Like it or not, this is who you are now



Click to view full size caption


Transcript 
All things considered, you turned out well.  I could have transformed you into some kind of prostitute or had you shipped overseas to a country with a lot of sand.  However, my compassion is just one of the many reasons why I’ll be a better lead anchor than you ever were.  There is also the issue of your rapidly diminishing intelligence; I believe you’ll need to practice extra hard to read the teleprompter as Kelly the weekend weather girl. But at least you get to stay on air!  I’m sure you’ll very popular with your new assets.  Maybe if you work really hard I’ll put in a good word for you and have you moved back on the evening news with me.  Of course that’s going to require you to learn some new team building skills.  I will be more than happy to help you practice underneath my desk in my new office.

Now you’ll find it a touch difficult to tell anyone about your predicament; the spell will restrict you from speaking about it.  In fact, it will prevent you from doing anything to undo the magic.  You’ll find it very hard to be anything but the bubbly, flirty new weather girl that you appear to be.  The spell will also compel you to dress in a less modest fashion.  As you can see, your preferences for tight skirts and low-cut tops will overrule any former ways of thinking.  But I can say I will enjoy seeing you mince around in high heels showing off those great legs.  So why don’t you go and fetch me some coffee, I want to see your ass as you walk away.

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite fantasies is to be a TV weather girl, a well-dressed science geek. Great cap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...